Separadores

sexta-feira, 22 de março de 2013

Pensamento - nada 13: Let's waste time chasing cars around our heads




We'll do it allEverythingOn our ownWe don't needAnythingOr anyone

If I lay hereIf I just lay hereWould you lie with meAnd just forget the world?
I don't quite knowHow to sayHow I feel


Those three wordsAre said too muchThey're not enough
Forget what we're toldBefore we get too oldShow me a gardenThat's bursting into life
Let's waste timeChasing carsAround our heads
I need your graceTo remind meTo find my own



All that I amAll that I ever wasIs here in your perfect eyesThey're all I can see
I don't know whereConfused about how as wellJust know that these thingsWill never change for us at all







Snow Patrol -     Chasing   Cars



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário

Sugestões? Opiniões? :)